EXTERIOR PAINTING, SERVING ANCHORAGE, EAGLERIVER, AND SURROUNDING AREAS
EXTERIOR PAINTING SERVICES OFFERED
- Painting new construction
- Residential repaints
- Deck Painting
- Commercial building painting
- Concrete painting
- Fence painting
- Pressure washing
EXTERIOR PAINTING QUOTES
- Call or email us for a free bid here at Alaska’s Supreme Painting & Contracting Llc.
- We then set up a time and day for the site visit for your painting project.
- We visit with the homeowner or manager for the project to be quoted on
- We then submit an estimate for the complete project quoted through email
- Once signed and accepted we will then work on color selection with the client.
- After all is ready we have you on the schedule to get your painting started
OUR PROCESS FOR YOUR EXTERIOR PAINTING
- Wash all exterior painting surfaces with our 2500-4000 psi pressure washer to rinse down surfaces to remove all dirt, loose materials, paint, and more.
- Caulking cracks around windows, door jambs, and butt seams in siding.
- Scraping, sanding, or wire brushing surfaces that may be failing before applying primer or top coats.
- Covering and protecting flowers, scrubs, windows, glass, rock or stone areas, roof edges, walkways, and decks.
- Spray or roll Application of spot priming, or complete priming whichever way it was quoted.
- Spray Application of paint top coats with back rolling on and vertical grain sidings.
- Brush, roll, and or spray to all trim on the home with hi-quality paint.
- Final touches and walk-through with clients.
- All our garbage removed from the job site.
- Remaining paint to be left for the homeowner.
- Five (5) year workmanship on most painting jobs.
- Conditional warranty
- Product warranty
- Non-Transferable warranty
Five(5) year workmanship warranty:
This warranty will go into effect upon completion of the project and will be continuous for Five (5) years conditionally on any workmanship Alaska’s Supreme Painting & Contracting Llc. has conducted.
Alaska’s Supreme Painting & Contracting Llc. is responsible for any failure in its workmanship, and will conduct the necessary work to make the project right. Due to the effects of nature Alaska’s Supreme Painting & Contracting llc. will not be responsible for any failure caused by Fire, Wind, Hurricanes, Water damage or any acts of uncontrolled nature.
Alaska's Supreme Painting & Contracting LLC
Back Shop, 1071 W 25th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99503
Mon – Fri : 7 am - 6 pm
Sat : 10 am - 4 pm
Sun : Closed
License # 37755
Bonded, and Insured.